Te Maunga me te Roto
Dimensions: 106 x 172 cm
1. Keep your artworks out of direct sunlight. Your artwork might have a protective layer of varnish/resin, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time.
2. Do not lean anything against the surface. Objects near an artwork may not seem sharp, but it is always surprising what will cause a scratch. Prevent accidents and store your artworks away from anything that might press against the surface.
3. Dust your artworks with a clean, soft rag occasionally to prevent dust buildup. Don’t use cleaning products or water! Some artworks may require additional care, in these cases the artists will provide additional care instructions for your artwork.
4. Hang your artworks away from very busy and possibly messy areas. Over time, artworks can accumulate a thin layer of dust and pollutants, airborne grime from cooking oils, particles from smoking and insect specks. If there is a place to display your piece away from these things, or where it will be somewhat less exposed, try to position it there.
5. Wrap your artwork well if you plan to transport it. Be sure to put a heavy piece of cardboard over the front and back to protect it. Then bubble wrap and place in a suitable heavy cardboard box. Rough handling can damage both the painting and the frame so pack it securely. We recommend using an insured professional for packing and transporting works.
6. Try to avoid subjecting your artworks to extreme changes in atmosphere. Avoid excessive dryness, humidity, heat or cold. All of these conditions can affect the state of your artwork in a negative way (canvas puckering, paint cracking, wood warping etc.).
7. Do not cover artworks with plastic for long periods of time. If there is humidity in the air, they may start to grow mold. Cotton sheets are best for keeping dust away.
8. Check the condition of your artworks periodically.
9. If your artwork does get damaged, don’t fix it yourself. Contact a gallery for a referral or look up a qualified conservator. Amateur repairs can reduce the value of your artwork drastically.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the care of your work, please don’t hesitate to contact us and get professional advice. Once the work is in your home you are responsible for its care. By proceeding with this purchase you, the client , understands that Light Artworks (excluding Artworks made specifically for outdoor installation) should not be installed in a position where they are in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures. These may affect the performance or colour over extended periods of time for which the Artist, Artbay Gallery, Lightworx Gallery and associates cannot be held liable for.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy lasts 7 days.
After 1 week of your purchase, unfortunately we can no longer offer refunds or exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require you to call the Gallery on 03 442 909
Artbay Gallery will email you a "Return Courier" Address label with barcode that the courier will scan on pick up.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Level 1, 32 Rees St Queenstown Otago NZ 9300.
To return your product, you should wait for the prepaid courier label to be emailed to you.
Return items to : Level 1, 32 Rees St Queenstown Otago NZ 9300
Artbay Gallery will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Original Shipping costs are non-refudable
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We endeavour for parcels to arrive within 7 working days.